Travel Tips: How to Enjoy the Beach When It Is Raining!
Are you ready for an amazing beach trip? Are you up to get some tan lines? Is your body already beach ready? Are you dreaming to get some fun under the sun? Well then, why don't you plan an amazing beach trip?
Planning a beach trip can be really exciting. This is most especially true if you have been eyeing a perfect beach destination for a while now. Along with that, you have also found the most perfect accommodation there is. What's best about it is that the resort has all the water activities that you wish to try! That is a dream beach vacation right?
After months of planning, daydreaming and wishing, the time has finally come. It is time to go to the beach! Surprise, surprise! The rain decided to go with you on your beach trip! No matter how hard you plan your beach trip, there is one thing that is out of your control—the weather! Your almost perfect beach trip has gone down the drain. Thanks to the rain, all your efforts in planning this trip have been put to waste. You're still hopeful that the sun will shine the next day but sadly, all weather reports say that it will be raining the whole week.
What should you do now? Before you get into your car and head home, take some time to reassess the situation. Although it may seem like a hopeless case, maybe you can do something to turn things around. For your information, beach trips are best enjoyed during sunny days HOWEVER you can also find some beach activities even if it is raining cats and dogs outside. Here are some amazing rainy beach activities you can choose from.
1. Pamper yourself! Resorts have a wide array of spa and massage that you can choose from. Even if you cannot enjoy the beach and the waves outside, you should not stop yourself from getting your much needed vacation. Go and relax at the luxurious spas. Have a massage, get mani-pedi, and pamper your hair and body. You will be surprise with how relaxed and calm you will feel after this spa session.
2. Have a dose of sweets! I am pretty sure that your beach trip plans include getting a cone or two of ice cream. Well, that plan is still achievable. Even though you can't get to bask in the sun, at least you can still go out and have your ice cream! Many resorts have nearby ice cream parlors. Go on and pig out!
3. Swim! It is true that your dream of swimming in the beach will never happen however you can still swim. If the places where you will be staying have an indoor pool, then go and take advantage of this amazing amenity. Even if you won't get to have the tan, you can still have fun.
4. Go to the local theatre. Since you now have the free time, why don’t you try catching up on the latest flicks? You can watch all the movies that you wish. You are still on a vacation even if it didn't turn out the way you want it.
5. Go shopping. If the rain has stopped you from going to the beach, it can't stop you from shopping!
6. Play in the rain! Turning things around can actually bring you amazing things. Why don't you try to keep in touch with your inner child by playing in the rain? This is one thing that a sunny beach trip can't give you.
Try these amazing beach activities and make the most out of your rainy beach trip!
About The Author:
Joyce is a travel blogger from the Philippines. She is now based in USA and has ventured into the rv rentals california business.
You can Subscribe and read all the newest travel articles and reviews in your RSS reader program ! Subscribe Now !!
Your travel tips will help us all stay safer, spend a little less money and have a little more fun while we we're gone. Share your travel tips and tricks for traveling with all of us at 10 Minute Travel!